International Mission to Medicon Valley from Portugal and Spain and their Health Innovation Ecosystems, November 27-29 2018 - hosted by MultIHelix ABNovember 26, 2018
Visit from Portugal and Spain and their Health Innovation Ecosystems to Malmö and Lund 27th – 29th November hosted by MultIHelix AB.
The CÓDIGOMAIS – A new Innovation Ecosystem in Health for Galicia and North of Portugal is a project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) under the Cooperation programme Interreg V-A Spain-Portugal (POCTEP). It aims at fostering the creation of a cross-border innovation ecosystem in the area of cooperation Galicia-North of Portugal, open to all key regional stakeholders and with a strong international orientation.
Nine partners from across North of Portugal and Galicia are working together to increase the market-oriented RTD in health, to promote the information flow on the needs and demand of technological solutions and to foster cooperation between research centres, regional administration, companies and end-users.
CÓDIGOMAIS will run for 4 years with a budget over €2.2M co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The partners are:
- ACIS – Axencia Galega para Xestion do Coñecemento en Saude (Spain) – Lead Partner
- INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (Portugal),
- UVIGO – University of Vigo (Spain)–
- USC – University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain),
- CSG – Health Cluster Galicia (Spain)
- Bioga – Biotechnological Cluster Galicia (Spain),
- HCP – Health Cluster Portugal (Portugal),
- FMUP – School of Medicine, University of Porto (Portugal) and
- 2CA – Academic Clinical Center of Braga, Braga Hospital (Portugal).