Twin's International MultiHelix
- was founded in June 2016 by five clusters/science parks.
- has grown from five founding members to nine network members. We are actively growing with new partners to expand our international footprint and gain access to new markets.
- is present on three continents – North America, Europe and Asia.
- has a soft-landing program developed by Sherbrooke Innopole.
- has held Annual Network meetings in Belgium, Canada, Slovenia and Sweden.
- Secretariat has also visited Wales, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Japan and Hong Kong.
- has a unique global Network of management structures with high decision power.
- a non-legally binding and not-for-profit partnership with a joint mission to collaborate internationally and prosper regionally in our efforts to improve health and wellbeing.
- focus on life sciences including but not limited to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostic as well as e-health, nanotechnology, functional food, and related business support services.
- has held the first International Think Tank on the theme “Future Healthcare “ in Lund September 9th 2019
- after the formation phase of TIM - go for interaction among members!
Why is TIM unique and interesting?
- A selection of ecosystems collaborating in a super cluster
- Connecting many countries on three continents
- Leveraging skills – on individual as well as system level
- Members can benefit from learning, e.g. softlanding program
- Benchmark between ecosystems
- TIM can run projects
- International Accelerator (needs investors…)
- Cross cultural learnings
- Agile and efficient structure
- High decision power
MultiHelix AB is managing TIM's secretariat and offers the following services to its partners
- Coordination of meetings
- Integration of new partners
- Communication platform
- Soft landing
- Embassy relations
- Inspiration and Callibration
- Technical & organisational assistance
- Introducing new relevant topics
- Introductions/Visiting programs
- MultiHelix contacts
- Skills identification
- EU funding